Thursday, August 25, 2011

What Makes You Happy?


What makes you Happy?
One of my neighbors says ‘my family‘. My closest friend predictably said “friends“. A business associate insists ‘money‘. Almost everyone I know says ‘chocolate‘ never fails to bring a smile to their face. A friend of mine who lives in Cleveland answered ‘Love‘. Another Facebook friend believes that happiness is not possible without freedom. A Virgina humanitarian says that he always feels better when he is helping people.
My name is Chris from Middlefield, Ohio. Working as an independent Xocai distributor makes me very happy. And guess what? The reasons are the same! The flexibility of owning my own business gives me the freedom to spend time with those I love – myfamily and friends. I enjoy helping people improve their health and make money by sharing Xocai. And, of course, I love eating Xocai healthy chocolate!
There’s more; Chocolate literally elevates my mood because it triggers the release of endorphins, the ‘feel good’ neurotransmitters. A sense of Well-Being is something I feel we all want and need in our lives. 
What about you? Do you need a mood booster? Xocai chocolate may be your ticket to happiness. I would be happy to tell you more (sorry, I couldn’t resist). 
I can be reached at 440-313-7058 and chris@geaugahealthychocolate.com.
Here’s wishing you and your loved ones a very Happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment